The Profisafe LSP 4 is a compact voltage tester without batteries and all test functions are maintenance-free. Voltage display by LCD and LED with continuity, phase and rotating field direction tester.
The ProfiSafe LSP 4 is a particularly handy voltage tester that makes daily work easier thanks to its clear display and very easy operation. It is the ideal test tool for trade and industry.
• Precise display of voltages 12-690 VAC/DC.
• Voltage proof – CAT IV 600 V – VDE certified.
• Clear LED display for dangerous voltage.
• Complete voltage display without battery – maintenance-free.
• Backlit LCD display.
• Continuity test with green LED.
Phase and rotating field direction tester:
• Phase tester with display.
• Rotary field tester with LCD display.
• Phase and rotating field direction testers can be used with gloves.
• Easy operation.
• Isolation fault detection through two-colour cable isolation.
Compact and powerful energy monitoring unit Opto Africa Holdings
Electrical Power & Protection Fieldbus & Industrial Networking
The RIO EMU’s slim form factor is ideal for ‘just one more thing’ retrofit jobs thanks to DIN-rail and panel-mount options.
Read more...High-quality contact lubricants Vepac Electronics
Maintenance, Test & Measurement, Calibration
CG53A is part of the CG series of contact lubricants, designed as an extension of the extremely popular 2X range. The main advantages of these products are reduced contact resistance, even on extremely ...
Read more...DIN-rail mounted DC/AC inverter Phoenix Contact
Electrical Power & Protection
Three devices can be connected in parallel to create a three-phase grid; they communicate with each other in real time, thereby synchronising the 120° phase shift.