The digital transformation of the producing economy is gaining momentum. It enables new opportunities for value creation, innovative business models and trendsetting forms of cooperation. Now is the time to take advantage of these opportunities and pave the way into a successful future.
To connect, create and collaborate for the digital future, Siemens is hosting a Digital Enterprise Series week. This includes various Industry vertical days which demonstrates insights into digital transformation in the industry.
26 August - Launch of Industry Vertical Digitalization report with Frost and Sullivan
27 August - Minerals & Mining
28 August - Food and Beverage
29 August - Manufacturing / Infrastructure
What to expect:
• Thought leaders and business leaders from various industries, universities and associations
• Digitalization reports including trends and case studies
• Explore how to optimize business processes to boost flexibility and efficiency with the Digital Enterprise
• Networking opportunities with our subject matter experts
• Experience Digitalizationin practice with innovative and interactive content
• CPD Accreditation for technical session
If you are interested to attend you would need to apply and register.
Please note this is subject to availability due to limited seats.
Read more...Emerson helps complete first Caspian subsea project October 2019, Emerson Automation Solutions
Emerson has completed its $48 million contract for automation systems and cloud engineering software-as-a-service for the Shah Deniz 2 project in Azerbaijan and is fulfilling an ongoing five-year services ...
Read more...Ham-Let smart valve nominated for IoT award October 2019, Fluid Systems Africa
In another remarkable achievement for the Ham-Let Group, its state-of-the art IoTH800 was nominated for best product award at the First Industry Of Things World Award 2019.
The Ham-Let Internet-of-Things ...