ThermoView for industrial thermal imaging applications
September 2018, Temperature Measurement
Fluke Process Instruments recently announced the ThermoView TV40, a high-performance industrial thermal imager designed for the most challenging environmental conditions. Supported by intuitive and powerful analysis software, the new imager provides an integrated solution for temperature control, monitoring and data archiving, to ensure process traceability and product quality.
The instrument provides a thermal imaging solution for monitoring, analysing and resolving in a wide range of industrial environments. The TV40 developed software is a turnkey solution intended for factory automation, process inspection and process monitoring applications. The versatile functionality has the performance and personalisation capabilities needed for continuous process monitoring and control.
The standard version is offered with an on-board lens, which means that there are no external moving parts. It is housed in an IP67 enclosure using sealed connectors and operates in ambient temperatures up to 50°C. The camera has a web interface, and basic setup can be done via any PC with web browser. The GigE interface allows for high-speed data transfer at 60 frames per second and a Power over Ethernet option.
ThermoView full system software offers a variety of analysis and process monitoring tools in a single package. It runs on Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems, and multiple language versions are available. Features include:
• Continuous or intermittent inspection of temperature events.
• Independent emissivity for each area of interest and user-configurable setup of temperature conditions to trigger events or alarms, which can interface to discrete I/O devices.
• The software is designed to interface with process control equipment, receive synchronisation inputs, provide pass/fail logic outputs, perform product inspections, temperature alarming and monitoring, as well as process temperature archiving.
• Temperature analysis tools for trending and product troubleshooting, as well as I/O alarming for over and under heating conditions.
• Analysis capabilities for real-time isotherm, subtraction, histograms and trending analysis.
ThermoView TV40 imagers are available with environmental outdoor enclosures, air purge and other accessories. They are shipped with manuals, calibration certification, a quick reference guide and a safety sheet.
For more information contact R&C Instrumentation, 086 111 4217, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.randci.co.za