Endress+Hauser’s new application packages
December 2017, Analytical Instrumentation & Environmental Monitoring
The Liquiline CM44P makes it possible to use process photometers in conjunction with Memosens sensors on a single transmitter, which reduces costs and saves space. It also makes installing and operating the process photometer easier thanks to the familiar simplicity of Liquiline operation.
Moreover, these application packages offer a full spectrum of digital communication, such as fieldbus and Ethernet IP. All of the sensors are CIP resistant and hold the required certification to make them ideal for use in the food and beverage industry. CPA875 Varivent couplings and retractable assemblies allow for hygienic installation in industrial systems. This means that customers get maximum process reliability from their devices, which contributes to outstanding quality for milk, beer and similar products.
CIP control/phase separation
Optimisation of the CIP process: monitoring both suspended solids and conductivity gives full insight into the CIP process, for maximum cost and time benefits. Is product, water or cleaning medium actually flowing through the pipes? OUSAF11 and CLS54D helps to detect the phase separation in many products: milk, cream, yeast, and so forth.
• Reduced costs: minimising product losses.
• Fast and early detection of overload in the cleaning medium.
• Safety: fast detection of incidents, glass-free sensors.
• Reduced wastewater contamination, less damage to the environment.
The control of turbidity and dissolved oxygen in filtration processes ensures no filter
breakthrough or oxidation takes place.
• Cost savings: early leakage detection to avoid downtime.
• Process optimisation: ensure maximum service life of the filter.
• Quality control of product and process through precise measurement of low particle concentration and oxygen content.
Quality check before filling of beverages
Accurate distinction between different drinks: have all quality relevant measured values available at a glance – colour, dissolved oxygen and pH.
• Enhanced product quality: detect any intrusion of O2 to avoid oxidation in order to ensure shelf life and product taste
• No product loss due to incorrect bottling.
For more information contact Jan Swart, Endress+Hauser, +27 (0)11 262 8000, email@example.com, www.za.endress.com