Calog offers a wide range of remote large displays that includes digit sizes from 20 up to 125 mm. These are available in both Polycarp and metal housings for 3, 4, 5 and 6 digit displays.
Standard input to the remote large display is RS-232 (or optional RS-485), with inputs of mA, mV, V, A, frequency, RTD, thermocouple and load cell made possible via an internal add-on circuit. Other features include:
• Excellent visibility from the ultra-bright LED digits.
• IP65 steel housing.
• Display range push button programmable via integrated indicator/transmitter.
• Full range of output options available on indicator.
The displays offer a wide range of applications where high visibility and viewing from long distances is required, such as:
• Downtime, time and production control in large factories.
• Clock and shift timing applications for manufacturing areas.
• Batch or product counting in manufacturing.
• Speed timing and control in manufacturing or service delivery. For example, the time a customer’s car is in a wash bay or on a lift for a tyre fitment.
• Remote large display for load cell batch quantities or crane overload protection.
• Remote large displays for belt weigh rate or total indication.
• Weighbridge weight indication for both driver and operator.
• Remote temperature indication for furnace and oven applications where an operator cannot get close to the furnace due to the high temperature.
• Temperature indication for baking applications were the speed of a conveyer is controlled based on the temperature of the oven. For example, a tile or bread-baking oven utilising a conveyer to control the time the product is run through the oven.
Read more...Changeover in pharma production August 2021, Instrotech
, System Integration & Control Systems Design
Instrotech, through its principal, Siko, increases the efficiency and production quality of machines by offering intelligent positioning systems for machine manufacturers and end users in the pharmaceutical industry.
Read more...Bypass level indicators June 2021, Instrotech
, Level Measurement & Control
Instrotech now offers Kobold’s NBK level indicators for continuous measurement, display and monitoring of liquid levels in above or below-ground tanks.
Read more...Thief hatch monitoring June 2021, Emerson Automation Solutions
, Operator Interfaces, Switches & Relays
As thief hatches on oil storage tanks are necessary for maintenance, it is essential to monitor the hatch is closed so that it does not contribute to overall emissions limits.