CorDEX TC series intrinsically safe thermal imaging cameras
June 2017, Sensors & Transducers
For troubleshooting tools that are rugged, reliable, efficient and accurate, which can help detect problems fast and communicate them to the maintenance team, the CorDEX TC series intrinsically safe cameras are ideal. They provide the ability to see heat and detect problems before they happen, all from a device that is virtually indestructible in everyday use.
Intrinsically safe and rugged
With its IS certification, the TC series sets the bar in ruggedness. IP54 rated, these cameras will continue to operate in any weather, day or night and they have been tested and certified as having passed a 1 m drop onto concrete at a temperature of -20°C – three times.
Optimised for the real world
• ATEX, IECEx and locally IA certified Exib certified for Group I underground mining, IIC (gasses/vapours) and IIIC (dusts).
• Large keys and simple interface, perfectly suited for gloved hands.
• 135° degree articulating lens, see over, under and around obstacles with ease.
• RFID, voice and text annotation stores in radiometric image.
• CorDEX Connect enabled, automatically organise data and create reports saving valuable and unproductive office time.
• Long life, rechargeable lithium ion battery pack – get a full shift from a single charge.
For more information contact Gary Friend, Extech Safety Systems, +27 (0)11 791 6000, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.extech.co.za