Citect Africa 2008 User Conference
August 2008, News
Citect’s User Conference is a popular gathering, which provides valuable learning experiences for anyone interested in driving business performance. It provides detail information on the latest developments in Citect’s full solution set through interactive workshops and presentations. It also offers the opportunity to meet experts from Citect and other key technology companies offering unsurpassed networking opportunities and the opportunity to interact with industry leaders.
Delegates have the opportunity to gain new insights and share knowledge with industry colleagues in the SCADA and MES environment. The conference also offers the opportunity to experience real-world case studies based on existing Citect installations in different market segments and take-away valuable information and learning experiences from these.
2008 User Conference highlights include:
* A preview of Citect’s strategic product focus for the next five years.
* An overview of the new features in CitectSCADA and CitectSCADA Reports and the user benefits.
* Improving plant performance with Lean: accelerating results with software solutions.
* Increased facility management through greater visibility and control.
* Using proven AdvantageOne methodology to ensure successful projects.
* Real-world case studies of how Citect Support Services has increased plant up-time.
* Relevant and valuable insight from leading international organisations.
Join Citect in celebrating 35 years in the automation industry as it gathers its customer base throughout Africa for the 2008 User Conference to be held at the Cathedral Peak Hotel from 15–16 September 2008.
For more information contact Niconette du Toit, Citect Africa, +27 (0)11 699 6600, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.citect.com