Universal process panel meter
August 2017, Operator Interfaces, Switches & Relays, IS & Ex
Beka associates is pleased to announce the introduction of the Advisor A90 universal process meter, designed and manufactured by Beka in the UK to the same exacting standards as its hazardous area indicators and displays.
Featuring universal process inputs with wide range power supplies coupled with a multicolour negative liquid crystal display that can be customised to suit most process alarms or panel images. Other features include:
• Panel mounted, IP66 front, DIN 96 x 48mm and rugged (stainless steel), 105 x 60 mm.
• Multicoloured, user definable negative liquid crystal display.
• Visible in all lighting conditions.
• 5-digits plus 31 segment bargraph.
• Colour can be linked to alarm status (optional).
• Current, voltage or RTD inputs, user definable.
• DC and AC power supplies.
• Optional: alarms, 4-20 mA output and 24 VDC transmitter power supply.
• Configuration and scaling included as standard.
• Three-year warranty.
For more information contact Gary Friend, Extech Safety Systems, +27 (0)11 791 6000, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.extech.co.za